NOTE: YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
In Our Terms and Conditions:
- “Website” means BravoEssays.
- “Customer“, “You” or “Yours” mean and refer to you and/or any other person submitting the order to the website on your behalf.
- “Company“, “We” or “Our” mean and refer to Oasis Freelance Limited.
- “Product” – an original essay, paper, and/or other written product, which is drafted and delivered to the customer in accordance with their order.
- “Order” means a written order of a standard electronic form, filled and submitted on-line by the customer to our website. Order specifies the scope of work and other requirements of the customer regarding the product.
By submitting the order and/or payment, you are purchasing the product for your personal, non-commercial, use only. All products are drafted by freelance writers who transferred all rights and ownership regarding the products to the company. All products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, expressed or implied.
You can find additional detailed information about our services on our FAQ page. It is your obligation to read these Terms and Conditions and FAQ page, before submitting any order and/or payment to this website.
COPYRIGHT & PERSONAL USE
The products delivered are completely original. The full copyright pertaining to products and other materials delivered is retained by the company and/or its affiliates and partners.
Use of delivered products and other materials available from this website is for personal, non-commercial use only. Customers agree not to distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from, or exploit the products and/or contents of this website, without prior written consent of the company. Customers also agree to identify, defend and hold harmless the company for any and all unauthorized use made of any material available from this website. Any unauthorized use of delivered products and/or content of this website can subject customers to civil or criminal penalties.
Customers acknowledge that the company reserves the right to cancel any agreement, contract or arrangement with any person who condones or attempts to pass plagiarized products as original. You also agree that any product delivered by the company may not be passed to third parties, nor distributed in any way for payment or for any other purpose. You also acknowledge that if the company suspects that the delivered product has been distributed or used by you in any form of plagiarism, the company reserves the right to refuse to carry out any further work and services for you.
You may not put your name on the delivered product. All products and/or other written materials delivered are for research and/or reference only. We do not condone, encourage, or knowingly take part in plagiarism or any other acts of academic fraud or dishonesty. We strongly adhere to and abide by all copyright laws, and will not knowingly allow any customer to commit plagiarism or violate copyright laws. Customers agree that any product and/or other written material delivered is provided only as a model, example document for research use, and any text and/or ideas from our document that you borrow, reference, refer to, or otherwise use in any way in your own original paper, must be properly cited and attributed to this website.
Neither the company nor any of its affiliates and/or partners shall be liable for any unethical, inappropriate, illegal, or otherwise wrongful use of the products and/or other written material received from our website. This includes plagiarism, lawsuits, poor grading, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships/awards/grants/prizes/titles/positions, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal actions. The buyers of material from our website are solely responsible for any and all disciplinary actions arising from the improper, unethical, and/or illegal use of material.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Although this website can be linked to other websites, we do not endorse, approve, certify or sponsor the linked sites unless specifically stated herein. The company is not the owner of, does not control and is not responsible for any content of any site linked to this website. Linking to other websites is at your user’s own risk.
By submitting an order and/or payment, customers acknowledge that You are in complete understanding and agreement with the statements above, as well as each of the following:
- Any information and/or ideas used from the product must be properly cited.
- All products are provided solely as examples for research, reference, and/or for the purposes of learning how to write a paper in a proper manner and in a particular citation style (MLA, APA, Chicago, Turabian, Harvard, etc.).
- All products are acquired from freelance writers who transfer all rights and ownership to the company and/or its affiliates and partners.
- You agree that this website acquires payment for the time and effort that goes into gathering, organizing, correcting, editing, posting, and delivering reference materials, and the maintenance, administration, and advertising of this website for educational access.
- Aside from a reasonable number of copies for personal, non-commercial use, you may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the products and/or contents of this website without the prior written consent of the company.
- You agree to destroy all delivered products immediately after your research/reference use of the material is complete. No copies shall be made for distribution, and no parts of any product shall be used without proper citation.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS HEREIN, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN ADDITION, THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE OR WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS ON THE WEBSITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, INFORMATION, OR OTHER CONTENT PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MIGHT NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You acknowledge and agree that the company may unilaterally change these Terms and Conditions. We recommend that you review these Terms and Conditions from time to time, since any such changes are immediately reflected in this section of our website.